Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester, One Piccadilly Place, 1 Auburn Street, Manchester, M1 3DG
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role involves a range of duties, including: assisting in the responsibility for the day to day operations of the Restaurant. The emphasis is on delivering high standards together with efficient, professional and friendly customer service. Upselling, attention to detail, training and coaching the restaurant team are all part of this role whilst ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted targets achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Assistant Restaurant Manager role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in food and beverage service in a supervisory or management role within a Hotel or hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
With 285 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently situated just 3 minutes' walk from Piccadilly train station, the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Manchester.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can enjoy stunning views of Manchester from the SkyLounge, located on the 11th floor as well as a visit to our foodie theatre, 'Store Street Exchange and Craft Bar' which offers rotisserie chicken and tender steaks as well as a unique collection of local craft beer and cocktails. A great place to work!
Store Street Exchange - Manchester
Located on the ground floor of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester, our restaurant provides friendly, but never casual, service in a relaxing, warm atmosphere. Serving the finest quality ingredients, our signature dish is our Goosnargh Rotisserie Chicken and our Store Street Craft Bar serves a fantastic range of cocktails and craft beers.
The restaurant is just a two-minute walk from Piccadilly train station, the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Manchester. This contemporary restaurant is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Assistant Restaurant Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.