Valor Hospitality Europe understands that your privacy is very important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our websites and will only collect and use your personal information in ways that are described here, and in line with the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any queries regarding any information in the below policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The data collected as part of your application will be used solely for recruitment purposes, both for the role in question as well as other roles Valor Hospitality Europe Limited may wish to consider you for in the future. For future roles Valor Hospitality Europe Limited may consider you for, your details may be passed to other Managers involved in recruitment within the organisation.
Your data will be stored for 12 months from the day you first apply with Valor Hospitality Europe Limited and then automatically deleted.
Your rights under GDPR
As a user of our websites and in line with the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the following rights:
- -The right to understand how we store and process your information (i.e. the measures taken to keep your information safe and what we plan to do with your information);
- -The right to access your personal information (on request we can provide you with a copy of all of the personal information that we have about you);
- -The right to change or delete any incorrect personal information that we hold about you;
- -The right to be forgotten – (i.e. to have your information removed from our databases permanently);
- -The right to restrict or prevent the storage or use of your personal data (this includes the right to restrict the way that we use your information from first use of the site and the right to change your preference at any point in the future); and
- -The right to contact the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) if you feel that your enquiry regarding your personal information has not been adequately managed.
To make an enquiry regarding personal data, to request access to your information or to request your removal from our database please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org